Benefiting the Bayer Museum of Agriculture and brought to you by:
Help Preserve Our Agricultural Heritage and be a Sponsor for this Year’s A Night for the Museum
VIP Room opens at 5:30 p.m., Dinner served at 7:00 p.m.
- Company logo and website link on BMA Website Fundraiser Page
- Company sponsorship level and logo on event signage and in event program
- Reserved table with preferred seating, signage and 8 tickets
- VIP Room Passes for 4
- 16 free drink tickets
- Company’s logo shown on projection screen as part of rolling slideshow during fundraising dinner
- Recognition in BMA newsletter, The Plow – goes out to over 500 members and supporters of the Bayer Museum of Agriculture.
- Company listed on BMA Website Event Page
- Company sponsorship level recognized on event signage and in event program
- Reserved table with signage and 8 tickets
- VIP Room Passes for 2
- 8 free drink tickets.
- Recognition in BMA newsletter, The Plow– goes out to over 500 members and supporters of the Bayer Museum of Agriculture.
Dr. Bo Brock DVM, owns a thriving, multi-species veterinary clinic in Lamesa, Texas (population 9,207 and sometimes referred to as “the middle of nowhere”). He specializes in horses. He has worked on thoroughbreds that have won the Kentucky Derby, as well as on thirty-year-old plugs that are equally cherished by their owners. His clients range from the extremely wealthy to working cowboys who rely on their animals to make a living. He has worked on horses spanning 250 zip codes, performing more than twenty thousand horse surgeries. After graduating from the veterinary school at Texas A & M University, Brock was employed for two years at Deyhle Veterinary Services in Clarendon, Texas. In 1992, he opened his own practice in Lamesa, Texas. His book, crowded in the middle of nowhere, gathers stories that were previously published in magazines and journals over several years. The author lives in Texas with his wife of twenty-seven years.